Are you interested in learning about investing in Natural Resources? Looking for tools to get started? Then you're going to want to listen to our latest episode of the Planet MicroCap Podcast. In Episode 2, our host spoke with Nick Hodge, Founder and Editor-in-Chief of the Outsider Club (www.OutsiderClub.com).
- How Mr. Hodge began his career and founding of the Outsider Club
- When he first started writing about clean technology, what did he do to begin his research?
- Immersion into Natural Resources, Clean-tech, Energy sectors: going to conferences, doing research, asking questions
- Why understanding Geo-politics is key?
- What are the different catalysts he looks for when analyzing Natural Resources sector?
- How to analyze management of Natural Resources companies
- Importance of developing a network of peers and experts
- Where he finds new ideas and suggested reading for investors
- You can follow Nick Hodge on Twitter @NickCHodge