July 28, 2015
We're excited to publish the first episode of the Planet MicroCap Podcast. The Planet MicroCap Podcast is an informational and educational tool helping the next generation of investors learn more about investing in MicroCap stocks – a publicly traded company that has a market capitalization under $300 Million; the smaller the market capitalization, the riskier the investment and the greater the potential returns.
The Planet MicroCap Podcast is brought to you by SNN Incorporated, publishers of www.StockNewsNow.com, The Official MicroCap News Source, and the MicroCap Review magazine, the leading magazine in the MicroCap market.
In this episode, our host, Robert Kraft, spoke with Ian Cassel, Founder of the MicroCapClub.com and full-time MicroCap investor. They covered the following topics:
- Introduction to investing in MicroCap stocks
- What is a MicroCap company/stock?
- Investing in MicroCaps for Millennials
- Why the MicroCap space is unique
- Mr. Cassel's experience investing in MicroCaps
- Quantitative and Qualitative due diligence
- How to find information on MicroCaps to do your due diligence
- Importance of great management in a MicroCap company
- Suggested reading for beginning investors
- New subscriber option for MicroCapClub.com
You can follow the Planet MicroCap Podcast on Twitter @PlanetMicroCap and you can also listen on StockNewsNow.com.