For this episode of the Planet MicroCap Podcast, I spoke with Chris Mayer with Bonner & Partners. Chris is also the author of the book, “100 Baggers: Stocks that Return 100-to-1 and How to Find them”. We interviewed Chris in Vancouver about one year ago, where we began this discussion of 100 Baggers, and I wanted to flesh out this concept a bit more. The goal for this interview is to define the concept of 100 Baggers and what that means, and is investing in a 100 Bagger every investor’s dream?
The Planet MicroCap Podcast is brought to you by SNN Incorporated, publishers of StockNewsNow.com, The Official MicroCap News Source, and the MicroCap Review Magazine, the leading magazine in the MicroCap market - check out the latest issue here: MicroCap Review Fall 2016
In this episode, Chris and I discuss the following topics:
- Chris' background
- General overview of the book, “100 Baggers: Stocks that Return 100-to-1 and How to Find them” and specifically
- What is a ‘100 Bagger’
- Examples of a ‘100 Bagger’
- Is being able to pick a ‘100-Bagger’ every investors’ dream?
- How the term ‘100-Bagger’ relate to MicroCap stocks
- According to his book, what are the attributes of a ‘100-Bagger’
- What is his due diligence process, more specifically, what is the first thing he looks for that will lead to greater investigation of a stock
- Patience is a virtue. And it seems with 100-Baggers, it’s a lot of sitting and waiting. This is much harder than it looks, right?
- How he finds the current investing environment? Are there always possibilities to find that ‘100 Bagger’?
- His advice for new MicroCap investors looking for that next ‘100-Bagger'
For more information about Chris Mayer, please visit: www.BonnerandPartners.com
You can follow Chris Mayer on Twitter @ChrisWMayer